Unleash The Healer Within in Irving TX
Dr. Jason Black has dedicated his life to helping others improve their health and vitality. It was the organic evolution of various educational and life experiences that have allowed Dr. Black to gain a deeper understanding of what people are seeking when it comes to their health in Irving TX. Dr. Black’s resilient desire to continue learning and improving his skills has led him to sharing his simple but powerful steps to living a vibrant life! In this powerful resource, you'll learn:
- What is Chiropractic and why should you care to know more!
- The infinite amount of ways chiropractic is beneficial for your whole body.
- How do you naturally slow down the degenerative changes within the body
- Why so many people are sick and suffering in a failing healthcare model, and how do we snap out of it?
- How to get out of the downward spiral of disease and move into a vibrant and healthy lifestyle!
- How mislabeling symptoms as "common" may be destroying your health.
- Chiropractic's role in professional sports.
- Learn how to design your health using the fundamentals of chiropractic and lifestyle choices.
- Why you should care how well your nervous system is functioning, and how that relates to your health status.
Dr. Jason Black is passionate about leading his patients towards a life of health, happiness, and abundance heling thousands of patients since 1999. Dr. Black’s mission is “to help his patient create extraordinary health and live their best lives possible, by focusing on the underlying causes of their illness and showing them how to get well and stay healthy for a lifetime of good health”. What motivates Dr. Black after decades of treating patients, “It is very rewarding to help a person achieve their desired outcome and get back to doing the things they once enjoyed and have lost the joy or ability to do prior to seeing me. I am blessed to do what I get to do; I absolutely love helping people It makes me very happy helping people naturally, getting them well without drugs or surgeries! For me it’s all about providing an exceptional patient experience and delivering on the patient’s expectations of getting their lives back so they can enjoy the health and quality of life they want and deserve!”
When not at the practice, Dr. Black is an active father who loves spending time with his five children and his beautiful wife, Brittany, enjoying swimming, biking, exercising, or doing yoga. Dr. Jason is also a mentor for many students at Parker University, is a co-founder of the Chiropractic philosophy group “EPOC”, in Dallas, and hosted a live weekly radio program ‘Attaining your Maximal Health Potential’ in which he shared practical advice on how to get well and stay well, outside of the typical medical model of drugs or surgery, with a long list of expert guests, the program ran from 2001 to 2013 broadcasting from Dallas, TX. Dr. Black has been in practice since May 1999 and practices Chiropractic and Physical Medicine at Ethos Medical Group, located in city of Irving, TX.
Schedule Your Consultation Today!