Join Our Team in Irving
Looking for a career with meaning, purpose, and stability? If so read on to see if you fit into our Progressive Approach to Health and Healing. Ethos Regenerative Medical Group is a well established clinic with 20 years of caring service to our community.
We are expanding and we are looking for exceptional team members who will thrive in a fast paced, staff driven, attention to detail, and able to deliver consistent service to our patients.
Some duties include:
- Answering phones with high proficiency and professionalism
- Scheduling appointments
- Verifying Insurance benefits
- Reviewing patient care plans, and performing financial transactions
- Helping patients fill out all paperwork accurately
- Helping patients in exam rooms/ case history/ testing.
- Importing data into our office software from insurance companies accurately.
- Setting up office in morning, at lunch break, and prepping for next business day.
In addition, you MUST have the following attributes:
- Reliable & punctual.
- HIGH attention to detail.
- Consistent and accurate with data entry.
- Articulate and exceptional Communicator both written and verbal skills are HIGHLY refined.
- Fast learner & willing to study and learn on an on-going basis
- Ability to easily move from task to task and NOT feel flustered, you are calm while busy.
- Passion for helping people achieve their best lives
- Value lifetime learning: SELF study and constant willingness to learn, improve, and grow
Full time: Monday to Thursday: 7:30-12:30 and 1:30-6:30 Fridays 8-10
Some responsibilities include:
Front office: The main role of a person at the front office is to coordinate flow within the office. Phone scheduling, greeting practice members, and financial transactions.
Administrative and Assisting: Reviewing paperwork with practice members, financial and health history consultation, performing computerized stress analysis on clients!
*Note: all technical training provided.
This is a fast paced office, with a big vision of serving our community an exceptional life; as such the applicant should be PASSIONATE about health, wellness, fitness and living a high quality of life for both themselves and our community.
Leadership and communication of this message is required on a daily basis, if you LOVE natural health and working hard, please apply by completing the criteria below.
To Be Considered For The Position, Please Do The Following:
- Attach your resume.
- Send a brief statement as to why you are a good candidate.
- Complete the application, by hand: Application Form
Send to: DrBlack@EthosRegen.com
Interview will be scheduled upon completion of above!